Saturday 17 October 2009

Birthday party


Friday 2nd October
Mrs Swarbrick was working so I headed off to Ferraris on my own as a guest of the PTFA at a dinner to celebrate the school's 50th birthday. Good fun evening but a little disappointing to learn that only three parents answered the call to get the PTFA cranked up again last February - come on folks - many hands make light work !!

Was a black tie job and the bling looked very good but I didn't take the camera although there were photos being taken as we arrived. Will have to visit http://www.carolineholden.co.uk/ and see if there is a gallery of photos of the night!





I was a good boy and didn't overdo the pop but did manage to eventually drag the lovely Jane Green headteacher onto the dance floor to start the dancing. For a perfoming artist Mrs G was very backward at coming forward and I don't think she really enjoyed the shimmer much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment